December 17, 2012
This week I asked my good friend Tracey, who is incidentally a Sommelier in training in the Okanagan, to hook us up with some great BC wines to carry us through the holidays and New Years! Wine is a great hostess gift and a virtual necessity at dinner and appy parties so take a sec and read through her suggestions. I appreciate her thoughtful approach to wine… and I thought you would too…I hope these options help you out during this holiday season!
Isn’t she fantastic! Here are the links to her selections and some approximate prices. Email any questions for Tracey to me and I’ll put you in touch with her.
1. Summerhill Cipes Ariel 1998 – $85
2. Covert Farms Family Estate ‘Odie’ – $29
3. Calona Vineyards Artist Series Pinot Noir 2011 – $16
4. Meyer Family Vineyards Pinot Noir 2010 – $25
5. Lang Vineyards Farm Reserve Riesling 2011 – $18
6. Wild Goose Vineyards Stoney Slope Riesling 2011 – $20
BC, Events, food, Shopping Advice, wine