November 13, 2012
NicName – The Pillow Fight You Can Win!
I hope you had a great long weekend and that you’re ready for my first ever free pillow giveaway contest! I’m calling it NicName…and here’s why. If you’ve ever visited my Etsy pillow shop you may have noticed that all my pillows are named after an 80’s hit song that played on the radio while I was sewing. Everybody loves 80’s music RIGHT?!? I’m Nicole + Name…well you get the idea.
So, to giveaway one of my designer pillows why don’t YOU pick the name!
Each time you comment on a post, like or tweet while providing an 80’s song name I will enter your name to win the pillow including insert. Contest Draw Friday November 23rd, 2012 1:00pm PT.
Suggest a song name by… (click these icons):
- Following my RSS feed and commenting on this blog post and suggest a name;
- befriending my Nicole Scott Designs Facebook page and suggesting a name on the Facebook post;
- Follow me on twitter & tweet a suggested name while referencing me @NScottDesigns and the #NicNameContest;
- If you are already a friend on Facebook or follow me on twitter or my RSS feed, leave a comment and tell me you’re a friend and each one of those will be an entry too!
- To date, this pillow has been the most popular item in my Etsy Shop. It is a 16×24 lumbar style pillow stuffed with premium duck feathers. It is covered in Waverly designer fabric on both sides and each side has the chevron pattern going in a different direction so you can choose which way you like best. Zipper closure and finished seams to prevent fraying.
- Each name suggestion provided in the formats above is an entry to win! (Blog: RSS follow and comment Facebook: Like and comment twitter: follow and tweet);
- Contest open to residents of Canada and the US only;
- Each song suggestion from an individual entrant must be unique;
- Each entrant must ensure I have a way to contact you in the event your name is drawn.